Family-Friendly Mud Event Welcomes All Skill Levels to Experience the Most Outrageous Obstacles Ever
We’re excited to giveaway 4 tickets for this year’s MuckFest! MuckFest is a 5K mud obstacle course that requires no training and is put on by the National Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society and Event 360. MuckFest can be experienced for the pure fun of the obstacle course and participants are also encouraged to raise funds for the National MS Society to help people living with multiple sclerosis.
Since MuckFest started, more than 175,000 participants have raised over $30.7 million for MS research. 100% of the funds raised goes to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society’s efforts to bring an end to MS and to help those currently living with it.
- Preview all 18 MuckFest obstacles here.
- Participants must be at least 10 years of age on the day of the event.
- Participants who are 10 to 17 must be accompanied by a parent or on-event guardian.
- The event is free to spectators.
- Kids under 10 years old also have their very own play area named Lil’ Muckers where they can splish and splash.
- After the event, participants gather in the MuckFestival area to celebrate their efforts out on the course with a free beer or soda.
The 2019 MuckFest events will take place on Saturday September 14th in Denver and registration for the events is now open at www.MuckFest.com.
The cost to register is $105 with discounts for early registration as well as for verified military members, first responders, and government employees. Group ticket packages are also available.
Registration is free when a participant becomes a “Mucker on a Mission” and commits to raising a minimum of $250 for the National MS Society. Registration includes a MuckFest tee shirt, race day photos, a snack bag, and (if you’re over 21 years old) a free beer.
HOW TO WIN:
Leave a comment below and we’ll enter you to win 4 free tickets to the Muckfest! Winners will be selected at random and will be selected at September 1st at noon! We will email the winners and re-draw if necessary, so please make sure you’re available to run if you enter!